Employee Benefits Administrator (Grafton GB) - Support Centre
Competitive Salary plus benefits
Reporting to the Employee Benefits Manager, to proactively provide comprehensive administration and first line support service to the business on all areas of reward, recognition, employee benefits and pensions. You may also provide when required administration support to the wider HR Services, Payroll and Training teams.
This is an ideal role to begin a career in HR or to specialise in an interesting and exciting area of HR, there’s plenty of opportunity to take on more responsibilities and to undertake formal qualifications.
• Manage and administer the delivery of the company’s employee benefit offerings including the administration of the Company’s salary sacrifice benefits, including childcare vouchers, car scheme, holiday buying and cycle to work.
• Promote staff engagement and communication of the company’s benefits by updating the internal benefits and communications platform : Grab.
• Manage and update social media platforms with upcoming benefits and weekly Grab offers.
• Contribute to the development of the Core HR, Payroll & Self Service Systems and ensure they are populated and maintained by updating benefit eligibility and take up.
• Assist in communicating and administering the Long Service Awards, Save As You Earn scheme and Charity Lottery.
• Support the annual renewal process of the Private Healthcare scheme and the Employee Assistance Programme, ensure all records are accurately maintained and deal with queries where applicable.
• Monitor the relevant email mailboxes and escalate queries accordingly to improve front line service and support.
• Liaise with the Pensions team on any pension and life assurance queries, maintaining up to date records.
• Deal effectively with customer complaints and service related issues.
• Develop & record team operating procedures to ensure high quality and consistent service delivery.
• Work with the relevant Heads of HR to distribute and communicate the annual bonus plans as well as ensure all bonus records are accurately and efficiently maintained.
• Support the HR team with pay review activities.