HR Data/MI/Reward Analyst (Grafton Group) - Support Centre
Up to £40k per annum dependent on experience
HR Data/MI/Reward Analyst
Grafton Group plc
This key role within the shared HR Services team, will lead the implementation of information and analytics across the business, using data from the Group’s cloud based HR & Payroll solutions. This exciting post requires you to have excellent communication skills to report large data to a number of key HR leaders across our businesses and be able to forge relationships with a number of key people in the business.
You will be an advanced user of Excel and have the confidence to challenge reporting procedures and processes. Your role is instrumental in the development of the HR function supporting the businesses and you will possess excellent experience in problem solving, manipulating large amount of data and being able to translate complex information to a variety of audiences. Your internal and external stakeholders will require a significant amount of information from you so familiarity with statistics and working with internal IT & Finance functions will put you in good stead.
- Produce various Key People Performance/metrics Indicator reports for business managers for inclusion in business reports across our brands, on a regular basis. This will include producing statistical data, charts, trends etc. both on a regular and adhoc basis
- To be the system reporting expert within the team, supporting the HR & Payroll team to become self-sufficient on using the HRIS reporting tools and setup and supporting of data interfaces across the Group’s HR & Payroll systems
- Support in providing data/support for the monthly Reward cycles including Bonus, Minimum Wage, Salary Reviews, Total Reward Statements and all other Reward initiatives
- Participate in various projects connected with the new HR/Payroll system project with overall responsibility for developing and the HR/Payroll system data structures/workflows etc ensuring they meet HR & business requirements.
- Contribute to the implementation of the new modules to the HR/Payroll system across the Group.
- Improve HR procedures and processes to ensure that the best service delivery is given by HR to the business. Review, maintenance and improvement of HR processes, procedures and system needs.
- Responsibility for ensuring accuracy of all data and it is in a structured format.
- Ensure the required processes & procedures meet company policy and/or legal requirements.
- Liaise with other Central Function departments including Payroll, Finance, IT etc and build relationships with external providers in particular the HRIS provider.
Supporting the wider HR team in processing of other HR related activities to meet the agreed Service Level Agreements in place.
- Experience of working with IT systems and Data Management
- Enhanced knowledge and skills in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerBI
- Technical knowledge which includes experience of Oracle Discoverer Reporting Tool, CoreHR (www.corehr.com) HR and Payroll systems knowledge, Microsoft SQL, Data Interfaces
- Experience of supporting critical business systems / users
- Graduate calibre
- Excellent numeric skills
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Ability to juggle competing demands and request for reports
- Good presentation skills
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to relate to a broad spectrum of individuals
- Well organised with the ability to plan workload to achieve deadlines
- Proactive nature, & forward thinking, positive disposition & flexible
- Team player
1. Payroll/HR background, or management accounting with desire to move into HR environment.
2. Knowledge of HR systems
3. Knowledge of other software i.e. Access.
4. Previous data analyst experience, or project work.