Credit Control Call Administrator (x2) - Support Centre
£18 -£20k p/a dependent on experience
Selco …More than just a job!
Credit Control Call Administrator
As a Credit Control Call Administrator you will be working alongside a team of Credit Controllers in a busy, high-volume in-bound call environment in a growing business. Reporting to the Credit Control Supervisor, the successful candidate will be responsible for logging In- bound calls and handling the calls that relate to administration of customers Credit accounts.Key Duties Include (but is not limited to)
· First line support for Stores and Customers in dealing with Credit account queries or changes to account details.
· Logging of all calls and email contact to enable us to categorise and track customer queries and complaints using Cherwell Application Software.
· Provide a timely, helpful and workable resolution of problems and enquiries raised at all levels throughout the business.
· Escalate un-resolved queries to the appropriate Credit Controller or Supervisor to maintaining overall ownership and ensure resolution.
· Develop and maintain a close working relationship with the Credit Control Team, support functions and Stores.
· Provide a timely, helpful and workable resolution of problems and enquiries raised at all levels throughout the business
Continued development and maintenance of an up to date knowledge base of common issues and resolutions
· Support change and improvements in procedures.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Proven experience as a Call handler in a busy, high-volume environment.
- Previous experience in working in a Credit Control or finance background.
- Excellent communication skills, with particular focus on telephone manner.
- Confident in dealing with customers and internal departments, providing excellent customer service.
- Good organisational skills.
- Ability to resolve issues.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Ability to work in a team to achieve department goals, SLA’s and objectives
- Proficient Excel skills and MS Word Skills
We’re getting bigger by the year, and with new branches exploding into action nationwide, a brand new online purchase & delivery service and a click & collect service Selco is a proven market leader. The opportunities for professional growth and development are immense and we actively support internal advancement through a fully developed and supported career path.
We offer a huge range of Company benefits including a competitive salary, profit-based bonus scheme, share save scheme, childcare vouchers, thousands of retail discounts and offers, a company pension scheme, Cycle to Work, free Life Assurance and free Health Cash Plan.